Funny ideas for your voicemail message
If you’re not happy with a boring voicemail message, and you like to entertain friends and family hat call, here are some funny ideas for your voicemail message.
A word of warning, though; if you receive business calls on your personal phone, you might want to reconsider using humour in your voicemail. Your business voicemail greeting should be professional and make a good impression on your callers. For some tips on how to do this, take a look at our nine ideas for your business voicemail greeting .
If you’re confident that you don’t need to be so serious, here are some funny ideas for your voicemail message.
• Hi there. If I’m not answering, it’s probably because I’ve lost my phone again. Leave me a message and I’ll call you as soon as I find it.
• Hi, this is [your name], leave a message and, if I like you, I’ll call you back.
• Hi, you have reached the number you dialled. Leave a message after the beep.
• Hi, this is [your name]’s phone. I’m either busy or trying to avoid you. Leave a message and, if I call you back, you’ll know which one it was.
• Hello, this is the grey fox. If you are hearing this message, the eagle has landed.
• Hi, this is [your name], leave a message and make it short, make it sweet, or I’ll have to press delete.
• Hi, you’ve reached [your name]. I don’t check my voicemail so if you leave a message, I’m probably not going to listen to it.
• Hello. *pause*. Hello? *pause*. Is there anyone there? I can’t hear you. Hello? Damn it! *hang up*
• Hi, if you are looking for the Kwik-E Mart, you’ve definitely got the wrong number. That’s not a real place. If you’re looking for [your name], leave a message and I’ll call you back.
• Hi, this is [your name]’s phone. Who are you and what do you want?
• You’ve reached [your name]. I’m not a fan of talking on the phone, so leave a message and I will call you back if you’re worth it.
• You know the drill.
• Hi, I know you’re desperate to talk to me but, seriously, tone it down. I like you, but this constant communication is just too much. If it’s super important, leave a message.
• Hi, this is [your name]’s phone. She’s unable to take your call at the moment, but I am happy to take a message for her. Please leave your name and number after the beep, and I’ll make sure she calls you back.